We will help you create an online mall similar like eBay/Amazon that providers can sell their own products and manage their orders through a single website.
How long will it take?
Roughly it will take about 45-60 days.
How it works for the Administrator
The administrator is the user with “root” permissions: just like in a regular store, the admin can see and edit all the goods, orders, categories, user data etc.
- Select if the store works in Warehouse or providers as separate shops mode
- Define the commissions size for providers
- See, edit or delete all products created either by him or by any providers
- Create and edit categories which the providers can assign their products to. The providers cannot create their own categories!
- Setup payment methods available in the store. If PayPal Adaptive Payments is enabled, the transactions will be sent directly to PayPal accounts of providers (minus the commission, that’s being sent to admin’s account). The other payment methods are also available, but if they’re used in the store, admin’s merchant account is used, providers cannot specify their own merchant accounts to accept payments directly.
- Setup the Shipping rates and ship-from address if the store works in the “Warehouse” mode
- See, modify, change statuses of all orders of the store.
- Register new providers as well as modify and delete the existing providers ‘ profiles
- Do everything a regular Administrator account allows: change store settings, modify layout, install new extensions and themes from the marketplace, initiate the store upgrades and so on